Our priority is to keep you and our team safe. We are carefully following the COVID-19 Protection Framework guidelines put in place by the Government. Our team are here to guide you through your visit and answer any questions you might have.
Please consider others and do not visit Kiwi North if you are feeling unwell.
As a condition of entry to Kiwi North anyone that enters aged 12 and over must:
• Agree to provide, written or electronic evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination certificate to the Kiwi North representative, on request.
Please note this does not apply to the Kiwi North grounds at this time.
• Wear a mask indoors if 12 and over.
• Scan the Covid Tracer QR code or Sign in.
• 1m distance between bubbles.
Variations to this condition of entry:
• Evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination received other than in New Zealand will be accepted if the evidence is standard in the relevant country, and it has been accepted by the Ministry of Health.
• A vaccination exemption has been granted by the Ministry of Health.
Kiwi North is Covid Clean Approved by Qualmark.