Join us for a day of family fun at our February Live Day!
Sunday 18th February
All of the Heritage Park Clubs will be open with fun and exciting activities on offer.
· Ride the miniature railway, steam train, tram and tractor.
· Take part in activities at the Whangārei Rock and Gemstone Club.
· Visit the Amateur Radio Club and the Northland Medical Museum.
· Look to the skies through telescopes at the Planetarium, see the sun through the solar telescope and take part in activities for the kids.
· Check out the cars and the shed of vintage car parts at the Northland Vintage Car Club.
There will be live music, food trucks, a scavenger hunt and entertainment for the kids.
The Museum and Kiwi House will be open. Come and meet kiwi, native geckos, kōkopu, wētā and invertebrates that fascinate and illuminate the miniature world.
Kiwi feeding is daily at 11am and 3pm.
** Live Day Special: Three kids free entry to the Museum and Kiwi House with each adult general admission ticket purchased.
** Entry to the Heritage Park through gate 2 is free (does not include entry to the Museum and Kiwi House).
The rides and activities are independently operated by the Heritage Clubs.
· Miniature Railway: $2.50 (multi-ride passes available)
· Steam Train & Tram: $2.50
· Tractor Ride: $2.50 (cash only)
· Observatory: Gold coin donation